Makeup Revolution 144 Ultimate Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Thursday 19 January 2017

If you've read before, you may have caught my post on the shimmer version of this palette. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I absolutely love the products that Makeup Revolution have on offer. For the price the products retail at. they are so much better than you would expect. Over the Christmas period Makeup Rev had a lot on offer, this 144 ultimate matte eyeshadow collection being one of them. I won't lie, I ordered from tam beauty and it was an utter nightmare and as you may have noticed the product arrived with a cracked case, slightly disappointing. But once I was over that, I had a little play about and loved a majority of these shadows.

As I swatched the original palette I had, it was only right that I did another 144 swatches to show off the colours in this one. Since having both palettes I haven't reached for anything else for my eyes!






  The first 3 rows aren't very pigmented at all, mainly base colours that I've been using. Skip to row 4 and all the colours start to come out. Literally every colour you could ever need for your eyes, this palette has it. Yes there are some garish colours in there, but use them as a little undertone in a smokey eye look for a pop and you're onto a winner.

Personally I've been eyeing up Kyshadows for a while, but since looking at the colours more closely, I've realised the shimmer version and this matte palette actually have some pretty good dupes in there. So with out having to spend a stupid amount on shipping I can still achieve the burgundy palette look. 

These past few weeks I've been reaching time and time again for the browns and burnt orange colours packed in here, perfect winter eye colour. Rows 4 & 6 are my go to. When I haven't used any shadow on my lids I've been popping a little green or purple under my eyes. Basically I can't stop using it, and all of those colours for £10 is an absolute steal. I'm already hoping there's going to be a 2018 version this Christmas!

Have you tried this palette?

Emily-May x

No comments:

Post a Comment