Sunday, 9 April 2017
A new month has rolled around, so of course that calls for another monthly favourites post right? Pretty much all of these products are new to me except one. Which it's only right I share my thoughts on my new faves! I try and keep these mainly beauty related but I'm really good a chucking something in there each month that isn't remotely beauty but deserves the praise. And yes, I will soon realise I need to stop buying new shit all the time, maybe.
I'm sure you can probably spot some well loved products here that I'm really late jumping on the band wagon, and a couple of newbies to the market too. So let's dive straight in!
• Urban Decay - All Nighter setting spray I have seen people raving about this for so long, but I just never picked it up. But finally I did, mainly because I'm doing my own make up for my friends wedding next week so I felt I really needed the staying power. So far I'm more impressed when I dampen an eyeshadow brush with it to apply, because that trick works wonders with eyeshadows. But keeping your make up in place all day? Hmm. I'm going to keep at it though, I'm sure I'll fall completely in love with it soon
• GLAMGLOW - * Supermud clearing treatment Also another product I've seen everywhere but hadn't tried yet. But luckily for me I was kindly sent a little sample tube to try out. As soon as the mask is on your skin you can feel it working. My skin felt super soft and clean. You instantly can see a difference and now I'm trying to stop myself from buying each mask, in the mean time, I'll definitely be picking one up.
• Benefit Cosmetics - Goof Proof brow pencil I do not have fleeky brows because I over plucked in my teens and I feel like a dick if I over draw them, so I only do it ever so slightly. I popped to my local Benefit counter for brow help and I was taken through the whole range and came away with Goof Proof, which I love! I can shape and slightly over draw and it look completely natural. And the perfect colour match too!
• Benefit Cosmetics - Roller Lash Mascara This is the one product in this that I've owned before. I am so picky with mascaras as I have long lashes, so if it's too wet they stick, clump and I end up with mascara marks just below my brows, not ideal. But Roller Lash is just perfect for me! It separates all my lashes, lifts and curls. It even stays all day long, even on me, the girl that always plays with her lashes through the day.
• PIXI + Aspynovard - Glow-y Powder in London Lustre I won't lie, I shot gunned this from my sisters collection. And my god am I happy she gave it up to me. All the glow is happening on my face right now. It's so pigmented and glow-y and wonderful. I need more PIXI products in my life ASAP.
• Johnny Loves Rosie - Zodiac Necklace This is my favourite piece of jewellery at the moment. All the Zodiac necklaces are so lovely and I especially love my Sagittarius one. So dainty and cute, all of them are. I definitely need to make another purchase soon as Johnny Loves Rosie have some beautiful pieces.
• L'Oreal - Fine Flowers Cleansing Wipes I know, face wipes! But the Fine Flowers collection caught my eye. I never use face wipes because my skin is so overly sensitive it normally comes out sore and red immediately after using one. But as I saw the wipes came in two versions, Dry/Sensitive as well as Normal/Combination, obviously the sensitive was my choice. I haven't had an issue with them at all, so soft and my skin actually feels clean and refreshed after. I'm using these along with the rest of the Fine Flowers collection. So watch out for that post!
So there we have it, that's my March favourites. Anything in there you've tried?
* Press sample see disclaimer for more details
© The Auras of Life. All rights reserved.