Wouldn't be right to see a month pass and not do a round up of my faves would it? It's a little bit of a miss match of items this time round, a couple of old time favourites and a few new items that I've grown to love. I'm sure there's something in there for everyone.
I've found so much to love in the last month or so, from hair volumizer to make up brushes. My normal favourite posts are normally just full of your normal beauty bits but not this time! So here's what we've got;
• Lush - Flowering tea reusable bubble bar- I found this one in my local lush and fell in love with it after first use. With little blue cornflowers to fill the bath and a relaxing scent. Absolutely broke my heart when it became an online exclusive and is normally ALWAYS sold out when I shop online, but this time I hauled so I'm set for a while.
• Schwarzkopf -got2b Powder'ful styling powder - My hair always seems to go so flat no matter what I do which is super annoying. Until I picked up this little treat. You just rub a little of the powder into your hands then on to your roots, and poof, big hair! You can even just shake it all over for real big hair and it even helps to keep your style in place. I haven't stopped using it since purchase.
• So...? - watermelon body mist - I always carry a body mist around with me, and I spyed these new body mists all over instagram. So obviously I gave the whole collection a sniff when I was in superdrug and I came away with the watermelon one, which also has the sweet notes of red berry and apple blossom. Summer in a bottle!
• Sleek - Matte Me lip cream - I'm all over liquid matte lips right now. My collection is drastically growing. I recently picked up two of sleeks matte me lip creams in Bittersweet and Old Hollywood. And oh my god the staying power is bloody ridiculous. I used the red and it stayed in place for 8 hours only my inner lip needed topping up. Must buy more!
• Blank Canvas Cosmetics - F20 Buffer Brush - Possibly my favourite brush to ever grace my face. My sister actually gave it to me and massively regrets her decision. I would too because its so nice. Its the perfect brush to buff your foundation with. So soft and easy to clean too!
• Make Up Revolution - Fortune Favours The Brave Palette - I picked this up on a whim but I'm so glad I did. The colours are incredible and everything from matte to sheen and glitter. You can create so many looks with this palette. From deep smokey eyes to light day looks. It has it all.
•L'Oreal - Pure clay glow scrub - You may have seen my post about all 3 face washes, but my favourite by far has to be the glow scrub. I refuse to use an exfoliate twice a day everyday like directed, so I use it at the end of the day every couple of day. And it does wonders to clear away any dry flaky skin as well as brightening too. My skin feels amazing after use.
So there we have it, my Feb Faves. Any in there you love?