You know you're buying too much shit when you can do a monthly faves post and it mostly all be new products. I'm so good at buying anything marked as new. I wish I could say these were necessary purchases, but they aren't. Although, they are good enough for you guys to know about them! So here's my monthly round up.
- The first item I'm going to talk about is the beautiful perfume I received from my sister Alice as part of her team up with Boots this valentines. Boots do an engraving service and she decided to pick out a treat for me and it even has my name on it. She picked out YSL's Mon Paris and Alice couldn't have picked a more perfect scent for me. You can read her post here.
- Next is Antipodes Kiwi seed oil eye cream. Eye cream is something I've recently introduced into my skin regime and it was so needed. I've been using this little gem for a few weeks now and absolutely love it. My under eyes were starting to look dark and dehydrated, since using this daily I've noticed a real difference and my eyes look much brighter. I'm already looking for more I can buy from them.
- Then we have Frank Body coffee scrub in coconut, I absolutely hate coffee so I always go for a flavoured scrub. I've tried a few brands but always go back to Frank every time. Coffee scrub is something I religiously use. I've always suffered with dry areas on my arms and they are no longer in existence. The scrub helps remove dead skin whilst nourishing and hydrating at the same time. Yes, it's a fucking mess to use, but I couldn't recommend it more. Honestly, I feel so bloody soft.
- Another one of my new found favourites is from Lush, my lovely friends put together a pamper package for me which included Lemony Flutter and I haven't stopped using it. It's a cuticle butter, but can be used on all your hardest areas like knees, elbows and even heels. I try and give my hands lots of attention as I wash my hands constantly at work as well as using anti-bac. This has been the saviour to keeping my hands so bloody soft.
- I had to have a Makeup Revolution item in here somewhere, they have so many great products for such reasonable prices, they are always my go to when I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The 144 ultimate Matte eyeshadow palette is by far the best item I've picked up. You can do so many looks with just the one palette. As it was only £10 I picked it up in Matte and Shimmer. You can see the swatch's for Matte here and Shimmer here.
- Lastly is a new product from L'Oreal. You may have seen my post about the pure clay masks which I love, so I'm sure its no surprise to know that when I found out the collection had expanded, I went to find it in my local boots. I picked up the Pure Clay Detox Wash, that can be used daily to help with clearer skin. So far I really like it, but I haven't used it long enough to give a real opinion on it. So in the mean time, I'm going to buy the Purity Wash and Glow Scrub give them all a good go and a review will be going up.
So there's a few of the things i'm loving at the moment, any favourites of yours in there?
Also, cute smiley plant pot is from New Look.