Estee Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum

Sunday 27 November 2016

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a firm believer in not reviewing a skincare product until I've used it long enough to really see and feel the benefits. I used to have lovely blemish free skin, until I started taking medication for epilepsy. One of the side effects is acne, and for being someone that hasn't dealt with really bad break outs until I was 21, its been a struggle. Anything that is promoted for blemished skin, I've tried it. Shift work also has an impact on skin, specially night shifts when your skin thinks it should be resting. A friend of mine was experiencing the same issues and was recommended this serum which she then recommenced to me.


Estee Lauder's Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum   is described as a grown up solution to blemishes, a fast acting serum for clearer, smoother and fresher skin. Helps to target, treat and reduce blemishes and prevent new breakouts AND targets flakiness, controls oils and refine pores. I mean, this is a lot to claim for one product right? 

With the price tag this serum holds I was really hoping it wasn't going to be a flop. Obviously I posted a picture of my purchase on Instagram, and a few people commented on how its been a life saver for their skin, which meant I started using the product with high hopes. But I also started in the mists of a bad break out, after a couple days use I was hoping my skin would be clear, it wasn't, but the blemishes were less inflamed and noticeable. With continuous use it all cleared up after around a week.

I've now been using the serum for around a month now, day and night, everyday. And you know what? It's actually an incredible product, my skin hasn't looked this good in so long. Blemishes are most definitely controlled, redness isn't so noticeable, oils are so much better, my skin does't look so dry and dull, pores are looking good and my skin is pretty much transformed, so much softer as well!

It's claimed the serum stops the breakout cycle, like I said, my skin is looking much better and blemishes controlled, but of course, a product cant just completely stop spots appearing. So I've still had the odd blemish, but no where near what I was dealing with.

I think the clear difference advance blemish serum is now going to be a forever product. It's so hard to find a product that really works! Now I need to find a product for scarring, any tips?

Emily-May xo

No comments:

Post a Comment