Sunday, 30 October 2016

My Work Makeup Bag


So I thought I'd kick off my beauty section with my basic daily make up for work. As I work in health care, doing a full face of perfect make up is really not going to happen, considering I'm doing my makeup at 5.30am in shit lighting I'm not about to turn up for a 13 hour shift looking like a princess.




Foundation- Estee Lauder DoubleWear- I've spent a lot of my time trying to find a foundation my skin doesn't hate. It's reported to have 15 hour staying power, I question that, but maybe its just the environment I work in. Its  medium coverage with semi-matte effect and SPF 10. Always look for SPF

Powder- Maybelline Matte Maker- I picked this up on the off chance of seeing it on the day I managed to smash the powder I had been using. Matte finish and is reported by Maybelline to be "the ultimate saviour for shiny skin. And it does actually work. Although it can be drying

Bronze,Blush and Highlighter- Makeup Revolution- ultra sculpt and contour kit- this is super handy, everything you need in one place. and so affordable!

Mascara- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash- L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess- I use two mascaras as I have fairly long eyelashes. But also because I find the L'oreal mascara fairly wet and can easily stick my lashes together, which is where the Roller Lash come in. I love the brush and it separates my lashes perfectly.

Eyeshadow- Maybelline The Nudes- The perfect day to night eye palette, its nice and compact so you can pop it in your bag. Also comes with instructions on the back and shows you what can be used as duos quads and more. Handy right?

Brows- Eylure Brow Pencil- Pencils have always been my go to, and I've never really ventured away. This pencil conditions and nourishes while also being able to build up on the colour.

I am still looking for a primer,I haven't manged to find one I'm a massive fan of just yet. But there it is, my daily work make up. Have you noticed if I'm missing anything?

Emily-May xo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm struggling to find a good primer also! I love the rollerlash mascara though, good choice!

    Terri x
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try out the Maybelline palette but no matter where i go it's always out of stock!Loved the post!

    Soph xoxo
    www.planetwhispers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get it on the off chance that they were putting delivery out! Haven't seen it since! Xo

      Delete
  3. I loooove the Estee Lauder double wear - its the only thing that stays for me! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100%, I've tried so many foundations. Double wear is the winner! xo

      Delete

© The Auras of Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig